Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm 30!!


So I did actually turn 30 this month. Brodie says that I am so old, but it's in such a good way. You know, a five year old thinks it's great to be so big!!! Here is a picture of Brodie and I with some opal earrings mom and dad sent. Damon, Brodie and Layla helped me open my presents on Tuesday evening. Then on my actual birthday, I had Moms Night Out at my house with my moms club. Everyone came over and brought their wedding album and an appetizer and we all had fun reminiscing about our weddings. I had set out my china and put lit candles down on low places since there were no kiddos. Lots of fun.

2 comments:

Baroni Family said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JOANNA!!!!! We're so sorry we forgot (I'm AWFUL at remembering birthdays this year!) Maybe next year I'll be better! And tell Brodie that 30 isn't that old....at least Eric and I don't think so! love ya'll and miss ya'll! XOXOXOXO

Meemaw said...

There is no way that my youngest child is 30, just not possible. I think it is all a hoax! Glad you had a wonderful birthday, Jo. Love you. Mom