Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Opening Day







Well, as you can tell, Brodie is super pumped to be up at 5 in the morning to go duck hunting with his daddy and Will. He even has camo boots that match his jacket, hat, pants, shirt, etc!!! His orange sippy cup goes with the whole wear bright orange theme i guess!



Damon and Will graciously took him with them for opening day of duck season. They didn't get anything but a great time was had by all. And if I ever think Brodie can't sit still, I just have to remember he is capable of it. They said he was very quiet.....also didn't think those words would be said about my son! The only problem was that he looked up when birds were coming which you are evidently not supposed to do? But anyway, they had a great time. And before you ask, no, he did not shoot or have a gun. He was only there to watch.

1 comment:

Meemaw said...

Lest you think I am not reading your blog, I am. Brodie looks terrific and I know he was so proud to be going with his dad. Hopefully it wasn't tooooo cold.