Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter










Yes, I'm going to start backwards with most recent first. It's just easier this way!!! Doesn't Layla just look like a cutie pie in her little Easter dress? And don't make fun of her mullet. My friend that has two girls says if we can just stick with it, eventually the mullet will be gone. she's about ready to have her bangs trimmed though!!
















Brodie is super handsome too and looks all grown up in his suit jacket and tie like daddy's.



Layla just loved the Easter bunny!!! I was assuming she would be scared, but instead she was sad when we had to walk away from him and kept waving across the park at him. Oh so cute.
So the kids have been having so much fun playing with easter eggs that I still haven't put them away yet. I guess it's only Tuesday so I'm doing all right! And yes, Layla loves the bunny ears and leaves them on while she cruises around the house! too funny













Brodie had fun doing the Elk City easter egg hunt at the park. Here's a picture of him preparing to make the dash. I promise he didn't elbow any of the other kids or anything!! He and his dad came up with a strategy to run out to the far tree and then start picking up eggs instead of starting right in front with all the other kids. They were cracking me up. But it did end up with a very succesful run seeing as how Brodie got 15 eggs as opposed to his 2 last year.





And last but not least are the pictures of Layla with her Easter basket. Oh so precious. She was totally hamming it up for the camera. Her favorite thing to do was dump the basket over as you can tell by the look on her face! Her Easter basket had bubbles, pajamas, a little cadbury bunny that chirps, sippies and one teeny tiny piece of candy that we gave to her brother!
She really loves the Cadbury bunny. can you tell?

3 comments:

Meemaw said...

These pictures were definately worth waiting for. They are wonderful and make me miss you all the more. I'm glad the Easter bunny was good to you and that Layla enjoyed her first real Easter since she was just a little peanut for last year. Love, love, love. Meemaw

Baroni Family said...

Oh how we miss ya'll!!!! Easter for us was spent with half of us (Eric and Emerson) at church and the other half (me and Macie) at home b/c she had the chicken pox (a mild case, but still had to be quarantined!). We dressed her up though, and I will post pics soon....glad to see you're back on the blogging train. I was getting worried!
love, whitney

Roxanna said...

So cute!! She has gotten so big!! Don't worry about the time between blogs; I have the same problem!!!

Great to hear from you though!