Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I promise I haven't forgotten you!

I am so sorry for the halt in all blogging (is that a real word?) Somehow the Christmas holidays, Layla's birthday, traveling, Valentine's Day....bear with me I'm trying to come up with as many excuses as I possibly can.....all got the better of me and I quit taking time to share my days with you. That's no good for all the friends and family that live oh so very far away. Once it started piling up then I felt like I couldn't get caught up unless I had ten hours at the computer uninterrupted to fill you in on our whole life from December till April. Since that's not ever going to happen I'll just try to put the absolutely most importantest pictures and thoughts up and if you want more, you'll just have to comment! Thanks for bearing with me.

Now, on to the past four months....

No comments: